Our lubricant consultants understand that when your equipment isn’t running, you’re losing money. Your productivity and efficiency is something we don’t take lightly. The Allied Lube Scan, conducted by an unbiased third party, gives you comprehensive oil analysis results. You can trust Allied’s expertise and years of experience interpreting lubricant and oil analysis results.
An oil analysis is typically conducted to determine the overall condition of an oil. However, we take it one step further. We monitor the condition of oil over a selected period of time so we can help you discover issues with engine components before a breakdown breaks your wallet.
The Allied Lube Scan monitoring methodology will establish the:
- Ideal interval for oil changes
- Presence of undesirable contaminants, such as:
- Excess wear metals
- Gasoline or diesel fuel dilution
- Dirt, sand or dust
- Dangerous viscosity levels
Trust Allied Lubricant
You do not want to take a shortcut on an oil analysis. You can trust the Allied Lube Scan to:
- Reduce unscheduled maintenance incidents
- Keep you informed and allow you to plan maintenance activities
- Extend oil drains
- Reduce new and used oil costs
- Improve asset reliability
- Offer service history for warranty claims and resale
- Increase profitability
- Maximize your return on investment
Allied offers oil change and complete fluid management alongside the oil analysis. This is when oil is filtered to remove free and dissolved water, gases, and particulates. Our filtration cuts levels down to one micron. This process extends the life of the oil, as well as the components it is lubricating.
Other lube services include:
- Spent fluid removal
- Plant surveys and technical services
- Oil filtration and reclamation
- Dispensing equipment program
- Industrial and environmental services
- Oil change
If you are looking for ways to reduce operating costs, why wait? Contact Allied about conducting a plant or fleet survey today!