Or chat with us now.
Commercial Tire and/or Oil Sales Representative
All branches (Joplin, MO; Wichita, KS; Kansas City, MO; Omaha, NE; Sioux Falls, SD; Des Moines, IA)
Type of Employment:
Years of Experience:
5+ to 7 years
Some college coursework completed
We are seeking an individual who excels in the ability to communicate verbally and in writing. Communication must flow along all levels of management.
This unique individual will also be a team player who works well with others. They will have proven capable of establishing and maintaining excellent customer relationships.
This professional must be able to project an image which reflects our high standards of excellence. They will also be capable of accepting direction yet working without supervision.
The successful candidate must:
- Achieve a direct attainable monthly dollar and/or tire unit quota.
- Maintain a daily call report reflecting customer contacts, sales activity and follow-up.
- Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from existing customers, industry ads, trade shows and other sources.
- Travel through assigned territory to call on current and prospective customers to solicit orders to talk with customers by phone.
- Quote prices and credit terms and prepare sales contracts for orders.
- Estimate date of delivery to customer based on knowledge of delivery schedule.
- Enter new and current customer information into computer database.
If you possess the exceptional skills required to perform these functions, you may be Allied’s next success story.Full benefits include medical, dental and life insurance.
To apply, fill out the form to the right. Follow up inquiries and/or resumes should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.