Oil Reclamation + Recycling
Our advanced oil reclamation technology extends the life of lubricants and equipment through filtration, dehydration (water removal) and additization. Allied Industrial Services has advanced equipment and trained employees to remove solid and water contaminants from oil, cutting your downtime and cutting operating costs.
Allied Industrial Services provide you assistance in designing and implementing a lubrication and maintenance program utilizing industry best practices.
The advanced range of on-site oil recycling and oil reclamation equipment includes sump-vacuum and mobile and fixed recycling units in a variety of capacities. No matter what recycling system is used, you’ll be assured of the premium performance of the lubricants and metalworking products.
Allied Industrial Services provides documented evidence of lubricant condition based on a regimen of testing to demonstrate the need and results of fluid recycling.
- Reduced unscheduled downtime
- Increased equipment life and reliability
- Reduced lubricant consumption
- Reduced disposal and replacement costs
- Achieve and maintain oil ISO cleanliness codes
- Extend lubricant and component life
- Reduced environmental impact
- Documentation and certification
For oil recycling, oil reclamation, oil filtration, oil disposal and other commercial lubricant and industrial services you can trust Allied Industrial Services to get the job done. Our oil reclamation technology extends lubricant life, maintains lubricants for sustained performance, reduces disposal of contaminants and contributes to dramatic savings in operational cost savings.
Our services include:
- On-site oil filtration/oil reclamation
- On-site metalworking lubricant reclamation
- Replenishing additives in product
- Replenishing viscosity in product
- Water removal by vacuum distillation
- On-site turbine oil services
- Maintenance scheduling services
- On-site customer training and education
The Industrial Services division is located in Kansas City, MO., and we also service Kansas, South Dakota, Iowa and Nebraska. For more information call 1.800.333.3717 or email.